Time and Attendance
Available as part of the goRoster Premium Subscription. The goRoster Time and Attendance package includes a Mobile Kiosk, Attendance Review and Timesheet Management.
Is a separate portal which can be accessed on computer or tablet and is specifically designed to streamline employee time capture. The kiosk has a bunch of useful features, including:
- Start Time Tolerances: determine how early a shift can be started before the rostered start time.
- Support for Multiple Rosters: Each kiosk can be assigned multiple rosters.
- Employee Photo Login (Optional): As an added security feature to prevent employees from signing in on behalf of others each employee can be required to take a photo in order to start the shift.
- Breaks: Either Paid or Unpaid breaks can be presented to employees in the kiosk. These help you stay compliant with required rest and meal breaks.
- Support for Unplanned Shifts.
- Employee Pin Access: Each employee is assigned a unique pin to access their shifts. Pins can be reset from within the kiosk.
Attendance review is an optional intermediary step between the kiosk and timesheets. Collaborate with other users to pre-approve attendance records, add notes and mark entries as reviewed to save time for your payroll team.
In the Attendance screen you can:
- Pre-approve Attendance Records
- View employee notes
- Add notes and view notes from other users
- View employee sign-in/ out photos.
- Mark Daily Attendance Records as Reviewed
Timesheets help you generate time entries from the kiosk, compare to the roster, make adjustments and export to payroll:
- Export to Excel
- Export to Payroll Provider*
- Group entries by Employee or Date
- Add Manual Entries
- Approve Entries
- See Employee Break records.
Upgrade to goRoster premium to get access to these exciting new features and take back control of your employee time and attendance. For more information see Pricing.