Save time and money with goRoster
Communicating with staff, maintaining rosters and staying within budget has long
been a juggling act for businesses. Using goRoster you can create a more efficient business and quickly cut
costs and overheads associated with rostering and communicating with employees.
Multiple site support
If your business has multiple branches or entities then goRoster can save you even
more money. Create your site structure and add a management user to each site and
let your managers take advantage of goRoster's features.
- Supports multiple sites, each site has its own roster & financial data
- Restrict site access at user level
- Easily switch between sites
Communicate quickly and easily
Stop manual phone calling and emailing and save huge amounts of time by using goRoster's
communication features to notify employees their rosters. Even send a general message
to all site employees or create a group of employees to send to. goRoster's tools are the cheapest
and easiest way keep in touch with your employees.
- Send via SMS, email, or both
- Automatically apply roster queries or confirmations
- View employee message history
- Directly message an individual employee
Track and keep control of your costs
Seeing costs as the roster is built identifies blow outs before they happen. Set
site and business unit cost targets and get visual feedback if they are exceeded.
- Live costing and hours rostered
- Site & business unit cost targetting
Monitor your financials
Easily view financial reports and breakdowns by business unit. goRoster supports
multiple revenue sources to help proportion revenue across business units for fine
- Record projected & actual turnover
- Summary & business unit breakdown views
- Proportion revenue to one or more business units
Printable rosters and timesheets
For those employees without email or a mobile phone give them a printed copy instead.
Even filter by business unit and give one copy to your Kitchen and the other to
- Print rosters in 3 different formats
- Filter by business unit
- Print a timesheet for employees to hand in at the days end